BIO-OXYGEN® MOLD STAIN REMOVER
Bio-Oxygen® Mold Stain Remover, MSR, is an environmentally green mold remover that completely and permanently removes mold and mildew stains in minutes from all hard surfaces. When mixed in water, MSR is converted into activated oxygen. After MSR does its job, it is transformed into water, oxygen and vinegar. MSR does not contain any ingredients that will harm the environment. MSR breaks down into ingredients that are inherently safe.
MSR does not contain bleach.
MSR can be used on any interior or exterior hard surface such as:
- Dry Wall
- Painted surfaces
- Vinyl siding
- Crawl Spaces
MSR is a professional contractor product. The operator must wear PPE when mixing and applying this product. When working in a confined space the operator must wear a NIOSH OVP approved respirator. Please refer to SDS for additional info.
MSR is convenient and easy to use. Simply pour the entire contents of MSR Part A and MSR Part B (1 kit) into one gallon of hot water and mix until the powder is completely dissolved. Spray the MSR solution using a (Garden type) pump sprayer. Spray until the surface is completely wet. Let the MSR dry completely, do not rinse. All appearance of mold and mildew will be removed.
MSR will not discolor, rust, corrode or damage any hard surface. After use, the contractor should rinse all equipment with clean water. If equipment is kept properly cleaned after use, MSR will not damage equipment.
For full product information please see the Bio-Oxygen® Mold Stain Remover data sheet in product documents.
|50ml Hand Sanitizer
|250ml Hand Sanitizer
|550ml Hand Sanitizer
|1000ml Hand Sanitizer
Click the icon below to download the respective document.
|Product Data Sheet
|Safety Data Sheet
Bio-Oxygen® MOLD STAIN REMOVER (MSR) is a versatile proprietary 2 part system that uses the power of activated oxygen and super cleaning detergents to remove and remediate mold-mildew stains on contact
MSR neutralize powerful odors caused by mold and mildew
Bio-Oxygen® MSR may be used on wood, drywall, concrete, fabric, plastic and more
Bio-Oxygen® MSR is spray applied to the surface and allowed to completely dry. No washing, scrubbing or rinsing is required
ALL ORDERS OVER $100 SHIP FREE Dismiss