FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

You're here:Home-FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 2017-04-13T12:58:53+00:00

FAQ Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS:

How it works: Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS is a surfactant built sodium hypochlorite (bleach) solution. When sprayed, MSR PLUS penetrates the wood (substrate) and eliminates the mold/mildew discoloration within minutes. Once the stain is removed and the wood has dried MSR PLUS will dissipate.

Does Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS damage wood? No! when used as directed MSR PLUS will not damage the wood.

Does Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS damage metal? No! when used as directed MSR PLUS will not threaten the integrity of metal.

Does Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS eliminate mold roots in wood? Yes! MSR PLUS is a specifically built formula that penetrates the wood fibers and denatures mold roots in wood.

Does Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS leave Toxic chemicals behind? No!
What happens to the mold/mildew on/in the wood after using Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS? The product oxidizes the mold stains and denatures the mold roots.

Dose Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS Kill Mold? MSR PLUS is not an EPA registered mold killer. MSR PLUS eliminates the staining, discoloration and denatures mold roots in wood. To protect the wood from future mold regrowth it is highly recommend to treat the wood with an EPA registered fungicide.

Artemis Mold and Mildew Inhibitor is a EPA registered fungicide, mildewstat, disinfectant that kills mold and inhibits mold regrowth.

After using Bio-Oxygen® MSR PLUS on wood (attics basements, flooring etc.) and the wood is completely dry, treat all surfaces with Artemis Mold and Mildew Inhibitor using a MST ULV Sprayer to ensure full coverage.

ALL ORDERS OVER $100 SHIP FREE Dismiss